Electronics, software engineer. I was working 9-5 office job, as a software developer for quite a number of years(8). I was(am) great with software architecture development, great with C#, C, C++ tSQL. If you needed software to solve a need of yours, I could take your need, develop an idea, create a database background for it, and create an intricate multi threaded system that would run all of it.
Around August 2013 I selected another path, that required less programming and more traveling around the world.
Currently I’m working as a Field Service Engineer in the oil field, worked in 20+ countries over 4 continents.
Feel free to visit my LinkedIN profile you want to know more…
This blog is like a diary of me travelling around, so if you want to read it, feel free. All the photographs here I took myself, and if I didn’t you’d recognize them as I have no eye for photography… 🙂
If you want, you can visit few of my pet projects online:
- currently my favorite project for home/industrial automation, built by me from the ground up 🙂
- getting correct sun position, for my solar panel and lens focusing projects
- downloader for subtitles for your complete movie library with one click
- testing SVG and JS, fast adding game
- looks nice on a phone, and vibrates on key press too 😀
- getting the daily exchange rate for Croatian Kuna from various Croatian banks, easy comparison